Are you relocating to Wilson Avenue Dicky Beach?
Well, you might be excited to live the Caloundra beach life. You’re thinking lazy Sundays at the shores, getting your buzz as you watch the sunset.
Is that all there is?
If you hate surprises, then this blog post is definitely for you. We’ve listed some activities you can enjoy in Caloundra’s lovely coastal areas.
1. Endless sunshine in Dicky Beach
You had better pack dozens of swimming attire before you move into Wilson Avenue Dicky Beach.
Dicky Beach is one of Caloundra’s coastline gems, with plenty of stunning beaches ideal for surfing. If you’re a fur parent, your pups will enjoy the off-leash, dog-friendly areas.
In this coastal suburb, you can enjoy the following activities:
- Learning sick moves at the Caloundra Surf School
- In just a five-minute drive, hang out at Currimundi’s pristine lake
- Early morning walks at the breathtaking beachfront walkways
- Bird-watching and bushwalking at Currimundi Lake Conservation Park
- Exploring the heritage-listed Caloundra Lighthouses
2. Always a precious time at Golden Beach
If you’re the broding, introverted boatie, you’re making the right choice if you’re moving into Landsborough Parade Golden Beach.
As opposed to other Caloundra beaches, Golden Beach is calmer—perfect for boating, swimming, and fishing.
You won’t get bored with these activities being available though:
- Host a BBQ along the white, sandy shores of Happy Valley
- Hang out with your kids at their playgrounds
- Live the luxe resort life at The Ramada
- Have a picnic and relax at the waterside Fraser Park
3. Live like royalty at Kings Beach
If you love beachfront concerts and quality time with your families, then you’re going to have a great time at Kings Beach.
With its long stretch of parks and playgrounds, families will make unforgettable memories in this festive island. It’s no wonder why Surf Life Saving Queensland named it as the top beach in Queensland back in 2015.
If you’re planning to move into one of Kings Beach’s apartments, Aspire on Kings, you can:
- Have a blast at Kings Beach tidal pool and saltwater fountain
- Explore Caloundra’s seven beaches with the Sunshine Coast Kombi Tours
- Satiate your palate for good food and spirits at the Sandbar Cafe and Kiosk
- Soak in the breathtaking overlooking view of the Pacific Ocean at the Mets on Kings The Caloundra Surf Club
More festivities to attend this year
Want to get a feel of Caloundra before buying a unit at The Outlook Currimundi?
Here are fast approaching events you can attend:
1. Buderim Artists – A Walk Through Nature at Art Expo – Aug 15
Enjoy art exhibits from over 40 artists, all collaborating to make art with the theme “A Walk Through Nature”. It’s inspired by Australia’s natural wonders.
2. FESTURI 20 Annual Multicultural Music & Dance Festival – Sept 21
A melting pot of revelries—parties, food parks, performances, kid zones, and workshop zones—enjoy them all at the Cotton Tree Park, The Esplanade.
3. Paint and Sip – Sept. 7–8
This will be 90-minute painting workshops led by artist Kaz at the Anzac Place. There are also plenty of booze as you play around with colours. The painting supplies are provided as well!
Those are just some of the activities you can enjoy in Caloundra once you relocate.
Now, are you still looking for properties to buy around Wilson Avenue Dicky Beach?
Make your dream beach living come true.
Check out the most stunning units at https://henzells.com.au/holiday/holiday-display/3-bedroom-apartment-dicky-beach,4796.